06 April 2009

Lots of biking and other stuff

Because of all the nice weather and basically lack of more snow, I've been biking to work as much as possible. Of course today I got a ride home from Chris which worked out well for me since it was so incredibly windy this afternoon. I'm working on getting back into shape. Hopefully it sticks!

I'm working a lot on the budget at work; of course it's not done yet. My two coworkers have been wrapped up in pension issues and since it's the first time through for my new boss, everything's going at a weird pace. We're going to try to get the book to print in a couple of days, so I'm really hoping it does get done this week. Still not sure if I'm coming home this weekend, but I'll let you guys know soon :)

Chris and I have been getting questions about how wedding plans are going. Plans?? Ha! We're planning to plan at this point. The task seems quite daunting and I'm really enjoying engagement! My coworker was suggesting a few places, once of which was Como Zoo in the conservatory. I was looking online this weekend, and the gardens look so incredibly beautiful. We're planning to plan.

I knit myself a case for my double-point needles. I finally finished a project with this particular yarn. I love the yarn (crazy mix of reds, oranges, yellows, and plum) but I found myself not being able to finish a project with it. I have broken the spell. Now I'm crocheting a cover for the Swiffer so I can use it as a mop. It's quite silly of course because I rarely mop the floors. I basically ignore the kitchen floor. If something drops, leave it!

That's what's been goin' on. What's new with you?

1 comment:

Mom said...

So you are still alive! Not much new - lots of mudd. You might be glad if you don't make it this weekend - I don't know if you would make it up the driveway! Wedding Plans? The Zoo sounds like a great spot. Love Mom