I've been looking on Craigslist often to see if I can get good deals on yarn. I've gotten really good deals lately between someone selling some needles and a couple of small skeins of yarn and someone selling mostly parts of random skeins and some full ones. I'm hoping to get a bunch from another person this weekend.
I haven't had much inspiration lately for new projects and this influx of new yarn is getting me in the mood to try out new patterns. Not being inspired also had its perks: I finished almost all my unfinished projects, and I even started working on tucking in the yarns from the Christmas stockings (there's a lot of work to be done there!). I had promised myself before that I wasn't going to get any new yarn before working through what I had, but some promises to myself are meant to be broken.
Hooray for new yarn!
29 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
clever :) i am actually trying to work through my stash and UFOs... my goal is to get my stash down to one huge bin by the end of this year... vs two huge bins, one overflowing. we'll see how that goes...
Now you know how I ended up with so much stuff in my storage room! Love Mom
Post a Comment