I finally got out the bike. I switched petals on my mountain bike, which was somewhat tricky given that the pedals are tightened so they don't fall off when you're riding. But I used my biceps, then when that didn't work, I leveraged my body weight, and then when that didn't work on one of them, I used Chris. After pumping up the tires and changing my layers once, off I went. I went at a very slow pace and enjoyed myself very much.
This morning, Chris and I ran a bunch of errands, including a trip to Menards. I ended up getting some seed packets: sweet onion, basil, and baby spinach. My dad doesn't know it yet, but I'm going to ask him to build me a few planters out of wood. This mini garden in planters will be an experiment. I'm going to ask my mom to share some of her gardening wisdom.
I might be enjoying this springtime weather :)
29 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is this your way to see if we read your blog? I have purchased a bunch of seeds also. Beautiful here also - sunny but not all that warm. My chive is starting to come up - don't want to uncover because of the snow on the way!
Beautiful up there huh? Maybe if you like 3 feet of snow, I hear =)
Post a Comment