06 March 2009

Almost sick-free

Over the past week, I've been crazy sick. Well, crazy sick for me. And it's almost over! Woohoo! It's amazing how much better I feel today than I did over the past few days. It kind of makes me want to sing...but I will refrain and instead be grateful my laugh and craziness has returned.

I'm really not looking forward to the remainder of this month, primarily because of work. We are going to publish another budget book by the first week in April, which means mega work load for me in a couple of weeks. I am so tired of budget books! Even though I'm a budget nerd, I don't like putting the book together because it's a pain in the ass. Maybe this time around will be a lot easier since we now have a budget coordinator who came from the accounting world. Hopefully she'll be able to use her magic accounting powers to make the process smoother than the adopted book. I'm guessing I've lost you, so I bid you farewell for tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel alone. I went to the doctor on Friday because my ears were driving me up the wall. Have ear drops - but still the constant buzz. If not cleared up in 2 weeks will be heading to an ENT for a hearing test. Love Mom