We spent the weekend in Nisswa at Gina and Perry's "cabin" and had a great time. All said and done, there was a group of eleven of us. Chris and I drove up Friday, which was a wild mix of craziness, and spent Friday afternoon/night playing with the puppies, playing video games, playing caps, and having a grand ole time. When I was playing/torturing Maverick (one of the puppies), I realized how much I miss having a puppy to play with. I miss Pokey!
A small group of us went for a walk on the lake Saturday morning with the pups and I found out that Chris is really good at knocking me on my ass. Luckily there was a couple inches of snow to break my fall and to saturate my jeans. I attempted to get him back, but was unsuccessful. However, I totally kicked his butt in a tickle match in the house; the group had to be reluctant witnesses. haha That night we all watched the movie Bottle Rockets, Owen Wilson's first movie. Terrible haircut, but funny in its own weird way.
Now I'm really tired and have quite a bit of work to do for my RA position, so it makes a lot of sense that I'm blogging :) My mind, as I'm sure you've noticed, is a little off at the moment which is causing the random thoughts. The logical response: what's new? With that, I'm going to get back to work...woohoo!
18 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss you too!!! Love Pokey
Post a Comment