12 February 2007
Busy busy
I recently got a research assistant position at Humphrey which I will only be working at until March 8 as the findings of the research are going to be presented in Washington by the lead researcher on that day. Myself and another RA are attempting to track down where research and development dollars spent by states are going and what collaborations there are and what trends we can flesh out of the information we are obtaining. It's quite interesting, although quite overwhelming at the moment as well. I just sent out about 100 emails today and have been receiving tons of responses already as a result, which is great because I have found some wonderful contacts already, but is proving to be a bit crazier than my normal routine. I'm really excited to be a part of the research, and my earnings will pad my savings quite nicely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment