25 February 2007

Official member!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!

We went to get our year memberships at Vertical Endeavors tonight since they were having their hour-long sale. There were quite a few people there, although there were apparently more previous years. The whole process took only about 15 minutes though which was awesome.

On the form, there was a question asking why we were purchasing a membership, and I wrote "I love climbing" - the woman taking the forms thought that was funny. So now it's official: I'm a member of Vertical Endeavors, and all of you will have to continue reading about all of my "adventures" climbing..........unless of course you decide that you're sick of hearing about how much I love climbing and stop reading..........but then you would miss out on all of the cool stories that I post............I really don't want to see that happen!.............I just wanted to see how long you would continue reading........but wait, how can I tell that you read the whole thing? shoot...............hahaha (I'm just giddy that I got the membership and my goofy side always tends to shine through when I'm giddy; giddy = goofy....ok, I'm done for real this time :D)

No comments: