I know that I've said this already, but I heart climbing! We went last night (we've been going about twice a week) and I can't get enough. I never thought that I would be so passionate about a sport, but climbing certainly has my vote. It's a great feeling to make that move that you've been working on and to end the night with your forearms completely spent and your fingers sore.
Last night I got over the big overhang, a route where you have to climb upside down and reach around to complete it. I got onto the two big holds up top, and was hanging by my hands for a couple seconds before getting my feet onto some holds. I was too tired to finish, but next time I will do it. It's so fun!
03 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment