I am totally proud of myself: tonight when Chris and I went climbing, I cleared a 5.9-rated route without falling or taking a break. Chris said that I'm certainly no longer a beginning climber (do victory dance here). I will likely plateau after I develop my 5.9 abilities and will have to learn a lot of technical skills to move into the 5.10s. Exciting!
Tonight I also worked more on the crack climb and ended up cutting up my hands a little bit in the process. Totally worth it though because I almost finished it. All in all it was a pretty good night of climbing. Another trickier route has become my project. There are some tricky feet holds that I have to work on.
After climbing, I had to start studying for a midterm that I have tomorrow. I'm still wishing that the U will declare a snow day (one of my professors already sent an email saying that we're not going to be having class tomorrow due to the weather). Oh please Snow God: make the roads impassable! Careful driving if you have to!
28 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment