09 May 2007

A little nervous

Oh boy. I just sent my committee member the final draft of my paper after getting the 'good enough' stamp from my paper adviser. I can't even describe how nervous I am right now, the reason being that hopefully next week, I will be presenting the defense of my paper. I am terrified. I have to convince myself that the fact that my paper adviser said it was good enough means that it is fine and that pending my presentation performance, I will get my diploma. I'm just worried that they are going to ask me really tough questions or that my committee member will completely disagree with my assessment or something else that will prevent me from tasting the sweetness of freedom.

This is me right now:


Or maybe I'm being a complete worry-wart for no apparent reason other than to freak myself out and making my stomach turn. I'm hoping for the latter.

1 comment:

Christopher Mitchell said...

Plenty of reasons to be nervous - but you will do great! Of course they will ask tough questions, but you'll answer them =)

Love the photo though!