12 May 2007

Done with classes!

Woohoo! I just finished my last final, meaning that I'm done with all of my classes! Woohoo! I still have to give a presentation of my professional paper, which I have scheduled for next Friday (the only time both of my committee members could meet). So I'll be completely done with everything after that happens. It will be great! I'm still nervous about the presentation, but it's good because I care.

I have next week off, which will be great because I'm going to relax and read stuff that I want to, and all I have to work on is my presentation. It will be fantastic! I'm planning on doing some more biking - the trails behind my aunt and uncle's house are really nice and it's possible to do some really great loops. Thus far I've seen three wild turkeys and a turtle - cool stuff. I sounded just like a little kid then...hahaha. My mind is already beginning to revert back after having to think so much.

Graduation is tomorrow! Luckily this ceremony will be shorter than any other graduation I think or at least I hope so. We have funny hoods now, but I really don't understand why they call them hoods because they are really like shawls, but whatever. The whole outfit looks goofy if you ask me, which I'm guessing you weren't.

Time for me to space out....

No comments: