Norway has declared iTunes illegal since any music downloaded from the iTunes store is not compatible with competing devices. Europe is a huge market for them, and although Norway is the only country taking action against Apple at this time, a ruling in their favor could significantly hurt the company.
I for one cannot stand the fact that music purchased from the site as well as any CDs you upload to the program is incompatible with other devices. It makes it a pain in the ass to manage your music. The software is less than desirable as well, and iPods, while great for mobility, have a very short lifespan, making the system all the more irritating. I received an iPod as a gift about a year-and-a-half ago, and I have been having problems with the internal battery for about a year. I also have problems with playing my music in the car. Right now I am playing the iPod through the radio, but the charger that I have, which is less than a year old, already decided to die on me and I have already had to replace the radio receiver. Enough ranting :)
25 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment