Happy Turkey Day! I'm super excited to eat some real food then to taste my not-burnt pie :) I was nervous that I was going to set it on fire again after the blazing incident last year, but I did not! Hooray! What I'm even more excited about is eating my mom's stuffing tomorrow!
I'm also proud to announce that I have completed all of the Christmas stockings I made last year! I gave myself the deadline of Thanksgiving to get all of the yarn ends tucked in (I hate that part!) and I made my goal. Phew! Now I get to finish Chris's hat and start on Pokey's porch blanket. Also, I will be making my mom a lap blanket as soon as the yarn arrives. I'm also hoping to knit myself some wrist-warmers this December since the building I work in keeps the temps nice and cool.
I'm excited to start decorating for Christmas after this weekend. We have the eight-foot tree to go with our nine-foot ceilings, so it will be interesting to see if I have enough decorations! I'm also planning to string some cranberries for the birds out back. I'm guessing they are going to have everything eaten in a day though, so I might just wait until closer to Christmas day.
I'm super excited that my craft room is essentially complete! My dad made me a sewing stand! I of course haven't taken a picture yet because I was too excited to get it set up. I filled the drawers with my sewing goodies and the quilt that I have not gotten anywhere on (project number 534). Thank you Dad! I will post pictures soon.
26 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where did you get an 8 foot tree from? Looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Post a Comment