Additionally, I think it was last weekend that Chris reassembled our bookshelf for the living room. I stained it all (first time and I don't think I did too bad of job) and we combined efforts to varish it. It was a long process and I have even greater appreciation of all the work that goes into my dad's furniture. Thank you Dad for all of the pieces of furniture you've made me over the years and for letting Chris be an apprentice!
08 November 2009
Lots of new-to-me stuff
My aunt Connie graciously passed on a Swedish buffet which I am now using for all of my yarn :) Additionally she brought along other decorative pieces, including some from my aunt Maggie's (thank you both!). I will likely post other pictures when I figure out exactly where to put them. I was also extremely excited about a sofa cover Connie had (thank you!!!). The couch in my room no longer looks completely silly and out of place.

Additionally, I think it was last weekend that Chris reassembled our bookshelf for the living room. I stained it all (first time and I don't think I did too bad of job) and we combined efforts to varish it. It was a long process and I have even greater appreciation of all the work that goes into my dad's furniture. Thank you Dad for all of the pieces of furniture you've made me over the years and for letting Chris be an apprentice!
Additionally, I think it was last weekend that Chris reassembled our bookshelf for the living room. I stained it all (first time and I don't think I did too bad of job) and we combined efforts to varish it. It was a long process and I have even greater appreciation of all the work that goes into my dad's furniture. Thank you Dad for all of the pieces of furniture you've made me over the years and for letting Chris be an apprentice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! It looks like a room out of HGTV now. I can't wait to see pics of how you decorate the buffet. Glad you are enjoying it
Post a Comment