02 June 2009

We got a house!!!!

It's official: we are going to be homeowners! We had the inspection this afternoon and there's only minor things to be done that we can do ourselves, so no more paperwork for a bit! I'm so completely excited! For those of you who don't know already, our address will be 2035 Ramlow Place, Saint Paul.

Here are some pictures I took while we were doing the inspection:










3 comments:

Aunty CC chicken eater said...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU THREE!
It's nice to start puttin' down some roots. I think Banjo will really like his backyard too. It all looks really nice. Wood floors & tile look great! How fun to start making it your own. I smell party in the air.

gina said...

YAY!! congrats! we're excited for you guys :D when are you closing?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I am so excited for you guys! (And I'm excited that you didn't take one of the ones we have been looking at ;-)