As far as we know, everything's on track for the closing date of July 15 (good catch Gina!). The only thing we're waiting on is finding out what kind of gutters we can get. After we made decisions on shingles and the gutters, the sellers will get the roof and gutters done, we send a receipt of the work to our lender, and we close on time! Yippee!
Chris has been packing up his books and has taken down two of his bookshelves thus far. It really is starting to look like we're building a brown fortress in the office. I think it's all of the packing and change that's throwing Banjo into a tizzy. His separation anxiety is bad once again even though we're still following the suggestions of the trainer (putting out lots of treats - instant rewards and ones he has to work at for a while - while he watches). I'm going to be really glad to move so we can start the process of settling in again. Maybe by winter Banjo will be comfortable...I really hope it doesn't take that long!
We're going to be heading up north to my parents' this weekend with Kimmi and Garbe (yippee!). John's bringing his boat and we're going to go out on the lakes! I'm excited for Kim to finally see my parents place! I'm really looking forward to relaxing (like always) but especially this week because it's been more stressful than normal over the past couple of weeks. Guess why: software problems. Bleh. I am looking forward to forgeting all about it while I'm falling off the tube and crashing into the lake.
By the way, it's a bit too warm for my taste. I'm looking forward to having an air conditioner in the bedroom. That is going to be glorious!
24 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you mean the 15th, right?
have fun :) we will be up north for the 4th.. and i would have invited you, but chris didn't think banjo would enjoy being with my *entire* family (we're expecting 82 for dinner on the 4th). but sometime we'll have to meet while we're all up north!
Post a Comment