We've started packing - Chris is working on organizing his books as he packs and our livingroom is starting to look like a mini fortress. Since a lot of my stuff are things that should be packed up closer to the move, I've started knitting a tank top. I'm using red yarn of course and will post pictures later when you can actually tell what it is.
We took Banjo to the vet today for a checkup (he needed Heartguard). We went to the Animal Medical Clinic at the intersection of St. Clair and Snelling. We walked over and I then realized that Banjo was hot and panting and we had to get the muzzle on him. The muzzle is necessary because otherwise he would have bitten a lot of people. He was extremely nervous, but the whole thing was quick and he was extremely excited to leave. I'm quite impressed how well he did considering how nervous/scared he was. Chris was great with him - holding him while he was on the table and taking him outside immediately afterwards. Because of the longer walk, Banjo crashed soon after we got home. We watched He's Not That Into You with Kim, who was relaxing before her half-Ironman tomorrow (good luck!).
As for me, I'm really looking forward to closing and moving in. This transition phase kinda sucks (as everyone knows). It will go quickly. I'm really looking forward to my mom coming the weekend after the closing. I'm hoping that the aunts can come down for a bit too (hint hint). I'm really excited for my dad to see the house too. But what I'm most excited about is setting stuff up in our house and exploring the neighborhood (mostly the trails along the river). For now, I'll try to find a cozy spot behind the boxes and read through the engaging paperwork related to the mortgage.
12 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Still closing on the 15th? Try not to get stressed out. Did you invite the aunts over any time that weekend?
"He would have bit a lot of people."
hahahaahahah
I just have this vision of him running around trying to take a nibble out of everyone!
Post a Comment