We got their counter offer last night and the sellers will do everything, but countered by paying only 1/3 of the closing costs. We are waiting to find out the final numbers on our loan, so we're thinking of probably counter offering with them paying 1/2 of the closing costs, but we'll see. Our closing date will be July 15.
I'm super excited!!!!!! I've already been thinking about landscaping stuff (which we obviously won't be doing right away) - I would really like to turn the front lawn into a natural landscape (rough landscape rock with trailing plants and low growing plants). I'm also thinking about gardening, both vegetable and flower gardens, so if any of you are thinking about splitting perennials, I would love to talk to you about taking some plants off your hands! The backyard appears to be full sun (there are no trees yet and I'm thinking about what trees I'd like to plant there). The side yards are mostly shade.
Woohoo!!!!!
31 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We'll keep our fingers crossed! How exciting!
I'm excited for you! Just a thought. The big pine in the front yard-where is it in relation to the sewer line that runs from the house to the street?
yay!
jealous of the full sun... we have almost ZERO sun in our yard ;) so it makes flowers problematic.
fun!
Post a Comment