02 March 2008

Bye bye virus

I am finally feeling better after ten days of sickness and missing three days of work. It's about time! I'm excited to potentially get Dairy Queen today (it opened up for the season recently). I'm also excited to be able to walk around and get out of the apartment without feeling like I'm going to die (yes, that was an exaggeration, but from time to time, that's what it felt like). What should I do first???

In knitting news, I started the NES afghan, and it doesn't look like much yet, but it soon will. I think Chris is excited for it. This is the beginning of me using different colors within my projects. Maybe someday I'll work up to knitting things like this:Projects like that would be very time-consuming, but the end result is pretty incredible I think. For now, I'll stick to easier projects. I think I'm going to go for a walk - finally enjoy the crisp winter air after being cooped up for so long! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got all excited thinking I was going to find these in the box with my Birthday Hat. Enjoy your walk - it grey and gloomy here today. Think of me when you are enjoying your Blizzard. We are really sick of Winter also. I can't wait to get out in my garden. Love Mom

Christopher Mitchell said...

This morning was the first time I was really annoyed at the cold. Brrrr

and I forgot my headphones!

NES AFGHAN! w00t!