28 February 2008

Mr. Bear

The one good thing about being sick is that I've been getting a lot of knitting done. Here's my latest:

I made him for some friends who had a baby quite a few months a ago, and Chris and I were out of town when they had their baby shower. It was fun making him.

I still have a nasty cold that I can't seem to get rid of, so that sucks. But in the meantime, I'm going to do some more knitting and reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute - I love bears! Where is my birthday hat? Rosie's birthday is today - maybe you could Email her a wish? I took another First Aid/CPR course today, and have tomorrow off work. I hope you get over you cold. Love You - Mom

Anonymous said...

So, you are giving the baby a virus-encrusted bear?