Here's the pic:
The yarn was really fun (lots of colors). Mittens are fun and surprisingly easy to make.
My next project? I got a request from my aunt for a pair of slipper socks, and I'm thinking about knitting a teddy bear for some friends (we never got them a gift when their baby was born). Then I think I'm going to make another afghan, but this time, it's going to be of an NES controller. Check out the picture of this here. Both Chris and I thought it was so cool because we are nerds.
2 comments:
nicely done. if you're going to do a teddy bear, you should use the blue sky alpacas pattern, bobby bear. it is adorable.
Very nice - looks like they should match your jacket. If you start to run out of projects I'll take a pair. Don't forget about the hugh Christmas Stockings! Love Mom
Post a Comment