25 February 2008

Bleh-iness

I have been feeling crappy since last Wednesday - I think I've caught the plague (just kidding Mom!). It's basically a cold/flu with no stomach problems. It keeps dragging on though, which is completely annoying. Chris and I had a really nice weekend though. Since we both felt bleh, we mostly hung out at the apartment, watched the first season of My Name is Earl (which is great), and got our books and movies situated (see Chris's post and pics about the recent addition to our apartment here.) I also got my taxes done, and started knitting a teddy bear.

At work, I made some great progress with the project I've been mentioning/bitching about for how many months. It's a lot closer to being done, which is great. In all honesty, I should be working on it now (but who wants to do work at quarter to 9 at night???). Yep, that's right, the reason I'm posting at all is because I'm avoiding work. I thought I was done with school and the school schedule! Ha - boy was I wrong.

Ok, off to work I guess (dammit!)...

No comments: