If you didn't know already, I'm in love with the Harry Potter series. To highlight this fact, I pre-ordered the final book as soon as I able to do so. It just arrived yesterday, and I just happened to be at my aunt and uncle's when it did (that part I hadn't planned). So after picking up a few more things I would need, I went back home (Home #4 or something - I've lost track) and quick unpacked and plopped down on the deck to begin the adventure.
At this point, I'm about 175 pages into the 759-page book, and regret that I have other chores to do. All I really want to do is sit and read to find out what happens next. There are plenty of theories out there too, but I'm trying not to pay too much attention because this isn't a soap opera.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend, and now that I'm partially settled, I hope to post more frequently (I got several comments from a certain someone about not posting for five days or so, so I'll try to keep up). Bye :)
22 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have you had time to read anymore? Sure was good to see you yesterday - maybe we can do it again sometime. I am freezing my snow peas today - 4 bags so far plus fresh peas for a cold salad with supper. Have a great week! Love Mom
Post a Comment