After a week-long hiatus, I decided it was time that I write something. Needless to say, I have been enjoying the fact that Chris is home :) We just got back from a weekend at home home which was awesome. We pulled out the bows and arrows and I throughly embarrassed myself by missing the target more than hitting it, but it was fun all the same. We also went shooting with the .22s and playing with some handguns (hee hee). Chris and I were pretending we were sharpshooters. I think I might have done better with the guns - who knew!
I got a ton of knitting done on the car rides up and down, and no, I wasn't driving! It's coming along nicely with two skeins into it. I really hope I get it done before fall (I'm pretty confident I will). Well, that's all for now. Hope everyone has a good evening!
08 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you two had a good weekend - it sure was nice to see you again! We still didn't get any rain. It sounds like you did down in the cities. I spent my morning washing a sleeping bag and putting up the sunscreen on Pokey's kennel. She doesn't do well in the heat. Have a great week. Love Mom
Post a Comment