Before:
After:
Granted the lighting is quite a bit different, but you get the idea :) I LOVE it! And I can't stop touching my hair - it's so light!
I'm eager to learn more, plain and simple. There are so many aspects of this world that I have no clue about, but am ready and willing to discover. In the meantime, I am enjoying my experiences and finding humor in almost everything I do (yep, I giggle a lot). This blog is a little slice of my twisted sense of humor and varied interests. Enjoy :)
5 comments:
Looks great!!! Even Dad said it looked nice. I can't wait to see it. Have Connie take a picture of the back and post it. I'm glad you went for it. It will really feel funny the first time you go to wash it. Love Mom, Dad and Pokey
HOT HOT HOT! Can't wait to see it in person!!! I didn't realize how dang long your hair is!
Very cute hair! I actually did the same thing a few weeks ago and I am much happier without the extra weight. I hope I get to see it soon.
i most definitely approve :) always good to switch things up a bit and update your style. did you cut off enough to donate? my sister just did, which is why i ask; i was supposed to as well, but i couldn't wait for my hair to grow long enough - i had to cut it before ;) alas. see you soon?
Looks great! I can't wait to see it in person!
Post a Comment