And I knew that Mom would be supremely disappointed if I told her I didn't dress up to hand out candy, so I did. Be warn: the following picture is scary - not because of how I'm dressed, but because of how dumb I look. It's all in good fun :)
31 October 2009
Mauh-ha-ha
Halloween is here! I finally got the porch set up for the little monsters:


I am going to have scary music playing in the background too (even though they won't be able to hear it because of Banjo howling).
And I knew that Mom would be supremely disappointed if I told her I didn't dress up to hand out candy, so I did. Be warn: the following picture is scary - not because of how I'm dressed, but because of how dumb I look. It's all in good fun :)
And I knew that Mom would be supremely disappointed if I told her I didn't dress up to hand out candy, so I did. Be warn: the following picture is scary - not because of how I'm dressed, but because of how dumb I look. It's all in good fun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice decorations! Dad made me buy candy today even though we will be lucky to get Patti and the twins to stop by again this year. I think Dad wants the little monsters to surface as much as I do - even though he won't admit it. The witch doesn't even look like you! Did you make Chris and Banjo dress up too? Have fun
I want to Trick or Treat at your cool porch. Is Banjo doing the sound effects? Booowoooooo! Who was that witch???? hee hee hee
Auntie Coniver
Next year, maybe Mom and Dad can come down to help out with our trick or treaters! I missed it this year unfortunately - shooting the Gopher football game.
Post a Comment