17 September 2008

Out of summer hibernation

I finally biked to work today after the too-hot-for-me days of summer, but then it turned out to be a pretty warm day for me on the way home. Weather really is unpredictable.

My body feels like mush, and that's exactly how it should feel based on how I've been treating it. I'm looking forward to cooler weather and I'm looking forward to trying some swimming with Chris soonish. It felt good to ride today even though I was struggling some this afternoon.

I really need to start doing physical cardio activity on a regular basis because I know that I'll feel better and look less mushy. It's going to be a challenge to break my non-active routine and let the brisk air of fall wake me from my summer hibernation. Wow - that sounded really lame and it's going to stay that way.

No comments: