12 September 2008

I'm free!

So after Lasik, my left eye decided that it was going to have some inflammation underneath the flap that the surgeon made. The surgeon didn't like it too much so he had me come in every couple of days. Annoying but necessary!

He has me taking Prednizone (found out that it is in fact difficult to sleep while taking it) and using a drop in that eye every hour that I was awake.

Right at the time that I had had about enough of having to leave work around 3 several times a week, the doc gave me the clear bill of eye health! I was so excited yesterday when he told me that!

So that means that I won't have to go in for a month for a final checkup. So I get to continue to enjoy my 20/20 vision by myself :)

No comments: