The LASIK was a success! I have 20/20+ vision!
The procedure itself was very quick. I was greatful for the woman that placed her hand on mine - very soothing. And everyone was extremely supportive through the whole procedure. There was only one part when it hurt a little, but not bad.
I kind of wish I didn't take the Valium because the morning, the combination of the Valium wearing off completely and the fact that I didn't eat enough yesterday made me sick to my stomach and only now am I able to keep everything down. This is definitely something unique to me though - most normal people don't have these kinds of problems.
My eyes only hurt for about 30 minutes after the surgery (that's when the numbing drops wore off) and sleeping helped immensely. When I woke up after about three hours of sleep, the pain was gone. Yesterday my vision was foggy, but when I got up this morning, it was completely clear. It's incredible!
I have a little bit of inflammation underneath the flap in my left eye, so the doctor gave me some stronger anti-inflammatory drops and is going to have me come in again Monday. He said that it's a fairly common problem.
I can see!!!!!
05 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah!!!!!!!
Behold the power of Laser Vision! Just try not to stare at anything too long or it will start on fire.
sweet.
Post a Comment