08 July 2008

Off to camp

Today we went climbing at Frenches Dome - great rock and beautiful views. I completed a 5.10b, and considering I haven't climbed one of those in the gym for a very long time and because the route was a lot longer than any in the gym, I'm pretty proud of it.

Tomorrow we're heading out to camp and climb some more. We were supposed to head out tonight when we got back, but we were all pretty tired (translation: we were lazy). For some reason the thought of being in a car for four more hours after traveling one already and being wiped out didn't sound appealing to us.

We'll be back in Seattle Thursday night, so I'll post about our climbing trip then!

1 comment:

Kimmi said...

That's FANTASTIC!! And btw, there is no classification as "Lazy" when you're on vacation. You can do whatever you want, whenever you want. It's the law, not a guideline. Screw the schedule - have fun!!!