That's the name of the preview we saw at the Brave New Workshop (you may remember that we went to a Christmas show last year). This show was all about politics - the first half was pretty funny, but the second half wasn't so much. Still a fun night overall. Thanks to Autumn for the tickets!
In other news, my body cannot handle heat and/or humidity! I become EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED when I tried going on a bike ride this morning with Chris when it was very cloudy outside and it felt like there was a breeze and everything! But my body said no, you may not ride in this type of weather - if you try, I will make you feel weird and extremely sluggish. I'm starting to get frustrated with not riding to work because I can't handle the heat. I try to keep telling myself that if I don't enjoy it (which I wouldn't) then there's nothing wrong with not biking. But instead of listening to myself, I guess I'd rather be frustrated and get pissed about it. Yeah, it makes tons of sense.
I'm not sure if I wrote about it, but on our vacation when we were out in Leavenworth, the temps were probably upper 80s, but it felt like 90s with the bright afternoon sun, and we were scoping out where we were going to climb the next day. We parked the car and talked about climbing up to find the place. First, Chris said we should walk down to see the river. It was probably only 100 feet (I'm bad at judging distances), but I starting feeling really disoriented, like I didn't care about going down to the river or about much else to be honest. I can't accurately describe it, but it's a similar feeling to the one I get when I try to do any physical exercise in the summer.
Needless to say, I am very much looking forward to the fall and winter! That's right, I said I'm looking forward to the winter! I've been telling Chris that we should get a summer place in Alaska.
19 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment