This week, I haven't done much of anything besides knit and watch movies from Netflix (ones that Chris was not interested in watching). I've been taking a break from biking because I want to :)
I'm working on knitting the Nintendo throw still. I ran out of black yarn last night, so I have to make a run to Michaels tonight (and do a little bit of grocery shopping since I haven't gone the whole time Chris has been gone...hee hee...I've been seeing how long I can go without grocery shopping and without doing laundry). Anyway, the knitting part of the throw is very close to being completed. The part that will likely take just as long is tucking in and tying off all of the yarn that is hanging from where I changed colors. Given the pattern, that happened A LOT. But it is looking really cool and once I get a picture up, everyone is going to want their own.
I also made a bonnet and booties for one of my old coworker's baby. Of course I forgot to take a picture of them, but they were really cute! The bonnet was a pattern I hadn't tried before and I am definitely going to keep using it. Maybe one of these times I'll remember to take a picture! It's kind of fun making the small stuff because it doesn't take too terribly much time and they are really cute! That doesn't mean that I necessarily want a baby of my own to fill those clothes out! Not ready for that Mom! :)
I'm in for a weekend of laundry and working on work stuff. I'm apparently going to start my communication of potentially contentious material Monday morning at 8:30am (didn't find that out until today (Friday) at 3:00pm). So I'm going to polish up some materials for handouts and keep hoping that they aren't going to tear me a new one. I'm also going to work on some other projects, including reading a report from the late 1990s about the public infrastructure of Minneapolis. That is already turning out to be quite interesting.
02 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment