For the past few days, I have had a cold/severe allergies which managed to make me have an absolutely miserable day at work on Friday and made me essentially couch-ridden for Saturday. What perfect timing huh? I missed out on some longer bike rides with Chris over that time, but I did have a chance to do a lot of knitting and some reading. I pretty much finished that Christmas stocking and I'm now working on a yoga mat bag. I always wanted one, but I couldn't justify paying $20 or more for one. This way I get to practice a lace pattern and I get a homemade bag. I'm happy about both.
This morning, my voice is noticeably funky since everything that was previously in my sinuses has moved down to my throat. My morning was spent coughing out a lung between reading and knitting outside. Since I am feeling better, I went for an hour-long walk down Summit, and I'm thinking about trying a bike ride in about an hour or so. It's such beautiful weather right now!
18 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment