...A sinus infection!!! I went to the doctor today because of the crazy symptoms I've been having. I'm always paranoid that I have a sinus infection, ear infection, or bronchitis, so I now always want to get in early because the earlier I get in, the sooner I get better. Antibiotics usually clear me up after a couple of days, which I'm really looking forward to. I'm trying to better understand my allergies though because the more I know about what's setting me off, the more I can do to hopefully prevent my allergies from being set off.
I'm thinking about seeing an allergist. My doctor recommended one that has a partnership with the U's health center. Maybe an early Christmas present Mom and Dad? haha I'm thinking that it's a necessary next step to determining exactly what is causing my allergies to go haywire in the first place. I don't want to fall apart at my young age! I'm just a little kid!!!
I started my antibiotics tonight, and have ten days worth of them (I didn't get "the bomb" this time around). And man o man do these medications hurt the pocketbook! Good thing I have a job so that I can pay for all of my allergy treatments!
Speaking of jobs, my boss's boss said that they may be able to post another position in a couple of weeks, so we'll see how things go.... I'm really hoping that I can stick around the City for a while because I enjoy the work that I'm doing and I get to learn new things all the time. We'll see where the wind takes me. For now, I am focusing on getting better! I would love to not have to blow my nose every five minutes and not cough a bizillion times a day! Oh yeah, and I would love not to be tired all of the time - the first time I had a sinus infection, I would come home after working at the bank and go to bed right away. A similar pattern was beginning to emerge this week when one night, I am pretty sure I slept about 12 hours. Eek!
Hope those antibiotics are kicking some behind right now!
31 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are you sure you are no allergic to Chris?
Or maybe the apartment? Did you remember to tell the doctor about the drugs you are allergic to? You should do that EVERY time you go in!
I don't think it was a coincidence that you got nailed by allergies after being super busy and not sleeping enough.
I'm glad you are starting to feel better though!
Post a Comment