06 October 2007

Michelle's To-do List: Move - check!

The week of crazy cleaning is close to being over - we're getting more settled in now. For those who don't know what the hell I'm talking about, I moved into Chris's apartment last weekend, and we've been cleaning and I've been unpacking all week long. That's why not many people have heard from me. Each day it is feeling more and more like home, especially as I've been unpacking my stuff.

Some have asked if this is a big step for us, and I have to admit that it's really not because I've practically been living here for the past year anyway, it's just that all of my stuff was at my aunt and uncle's except for a bag of clothes. And I have to say how much I LOVE not living out of a bag :)

I think the apartment is looking a lot better (can't wait for you to see it now Mom!). We have a new-to-us couch that is very comfortable and in great condition, and that does a lot to making the whole living room look a lot better. We moved into the bigger bedroom right away, and Chris is in the process of cleaning out his old bedroom between shooting sports. Eventually the old bedroom will be an office/guest bedroom (exciting!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Guest Room - does that mean I maybe can stay over sometime? I can't wait to see your new apartment. Don't forget the cooler and ice packs when you come home - maybe now you can take back some meat. I guess you are doing more cooking now days. Isn't it fun to unpack all the things you forgot you had? Love Mom