So I'm sick - again. First it was allergies, and now it appears to be an ear infection (I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning). At first I thought it might be a sinus infection because I've had major sinus headaches for the past couple of days. Then I thought I might have bronchitis again because my throat was killing me a couple of days ago and caused my voice to drop an octave yesterday. Now my ears are plugged and I got dizzy at work. Yep, I'm thinking another ear infection is to blame.
I'm so glad I keep having all of these ear, nose, and throat problems (note the sarcasm). But I should just suck it up. I have bad allergies, and I have to deal with that. But I would much rather just bitch about it, at least for a little bit. I have to be on expensive meds to control them because I'm not willing to move to a dry environment (like the mountains in Peru in the winter/dry season). I really like Minnesota, and unfortunately I like living in this allergen-filled environment, which is made worse by the fact that I live directly in the city. I have to just deal.
The bottom line is that if you hear me bitching about my allergies, tell me to shut up. It's my fault for living where I do - it's a choice that I made. But it still sucks :)
30 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment