The move has been fairly smooth - except for all of the dust that we've been kicking up. My body has not been happy with me; my allergies have been killing me. But I'm going back on Zyrtec even though it's so expensive. The crummy thing is is that it's worth it. The cool thing is that the apartment is coming together, bit by bit.
There may be a position opening at the place where I work, but it's uncertain how soon it will open up. I would be working with some new people along with my current coworkers, which I would enjoy. I have been applying to some other places, but I haven't heard back from them yet.
Other than that, things have been pretty quiet. I'm still working on Collapse, and I hope to finish it over the weekend so that I can start reading some other books. My shelf of books to read is overflowing once again.
19 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment