Please don't let the unpacking phase last the rest of the time we're living here!!! While the majority of the boxes have been unpacked, there is still a nice pile in "the office" a.k.a. Chris's old room. The problem is that we are very slowly cleaning small spaces out. Why so slow? Chris has been super duper busy with photography and I can't clean it out because it is his stuff. I must admit that I have really enjoyed not doing any major cleaning over the past couple of weeks. The apartment is looking a lot better though, and hopefully it will start feeling like home to me rather than continuing to feel like Chris's place...
I am looking into buying a gym membership once again in order to get my fat behind up and working out again. It's been about a year-and-a-half since I had a gym membership, and it used to be great. Then my second year of grad school hit and I couldn't justify spending the money or the time. Now I need it desperately, as much for my mind as my body.
I have been looking into a couple of options: there is a gym literally on the same block as our apartment, but it doesn't have any cardio-kickboxing classes (which I LOVE), but it does have yoga (which I also LOVE). The other, probably better option is LifeTime in Highland Park (about 3 miles from the apartment). The LifeTime would be cheaper, have more classes, and have longer hours than the other, but it would mean I would have to drive and I'm getting really used to not having to drive.
I have a free week trail at the closer gym, so I'll try it out and see what I think. I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be joining LifeTime again because of my love for kickboxing, longer hours, and cheap prices (subsidized by my health insurance company). I will definitely give the closer one a chance though. I'm really excited to get back into the workout routine! More importantly, I can't wait to get back into shape again.
26 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment