16 August 2007

NH, here we come!

Chris and I are going to New Hampshire this weekend to cheer on Kimmi during her half-Ironman (crazy girl - hope we don't embarrass you too much!). We leave Saturday morning, fly into Boston, then drive to Laconia. To be honest, I'm not sure where we are driving to, but it will be around there. We're going to be staying at a hotel with the fam and go cheer on Kimmi Sunday! We're going to visit one of Chris's friends on Monday, hopefully with the very tired and sore triathloner. haha.

I'm such a nerd because I'm really excited to take the lightrail to the Minneapolis airport - I haven't had a reason to take lightrail yet. And I'm super excited to hear some more of that Boston accent when we land. Hee hee! And I'm excited to see the Atlantic coast and see some of Massachusetts and New Hampshire. And I can't wait to take of and land! Maybe it's easier for me to just say that I'm excited for this, and to ask all of you to send Kimmi some good karma. She is gonna rock!

No comments: