14 August 2007

Finished my throw!

I finished the throw that matches the quilt on my bed! Woohoo! I think I started a few months ago, and I really enjoyed the pattern once I got the hang of it. Pulling it apart in the beginning was a pain in the ass, but by the end, it became second nature. Here are some photos of my handiwork:


I like how it looks wavy. I think I would like to make another one because I'm not sick of the pattern yet, and because I'm kind of nervous to try something completely new. I told my mom that I want to knit her a pair of socks, and unknowingly I've placed some pressure on myself by doing so because with each of my past knitting projects, if it didn't turn out, it was ok because they have been for me. But now I want to start making stuff for other people, jeez. But I know that Mom will be understanding (right Mom?)

1 comment:

gina said...

congrats! it looks great :)