Have I mentioned how much I love being out of school? As I'm sure you've gathered by now, I am devouring books. My latest read is Christopher Moore's Coyote Blue. Imagine me trying to read this on the bus without laughing out loud. Needless to say I am grinning ear to ear the entire time, which may freak out the passengers around me. Works better than string! (inside joke, but if you ask real nice I might tell you about it).
This evening the sky has gone from extremely sunny to cloudy to partly sunny and on and on... During one of the sunny parts, I decided to go for a short ride. It was beautiful. I was listening to my music, cruising along at a nice pace, when I felt a drop on my thigh. I thought it was odd that I would be sweating so much that it would drop to my thigh. Then I felt another, and another. Have you guessed yet? hee hee It was raining! That was so awesome! Sunny and raining! I love those moments anyway, but to be able to ride in it was quite a treat. A guy walking on the trail ahead of me a ways had his arms reached up to the heavens soaking it all in. Glorious.
And yes, I just kicked Row 7's butt. I am getting through the entire pattern without messing up, mainly because I am very deliberately counting either to myself or out loud and checking my work frequently. Call me paranoid, but it's working and my future throw is taking shape. Granted I only have a few inches at this point, but it's enough to get excited over :)
20 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The sunny rain WAS pretty cool. I was playing soccer and there was a rainbow. Nobody noticed while playing, but for a span of several minutes, the first thing every player would say when she got off the field was "ohh...a rainbow!"
Glad you showed row 7 whose boss!
we didn't really have sunny rain, we had torrential downpour ;) also a good time. (though we could have had some of the sunny rain while i was doing yoga - no windows, so i wouldn't know). p got rained upon while biking home and loved it.
:) on the knitting - knew you would get it in the end!
Post a Comment