I can't wait to be done with grad school! Just two more weeks! But that's assuming that the first official draft of my professional paper that I sent my adviser on Wednesday is acceptable and that I can schedule a date for my presentation of it within the next two weeks...I'm a little worried about it just because I need something to worry about I guess.
I have two more papers to write and then two finals - not too bad. The great thing is that I have a lot of reading to do, which is something I can do outside in this beautiful weather :) Soon though I will have to be inside writing - boo.
No job offers yet - another thing to kind of worry about. I am waiting to hear back from someone I interviewed with this week though, and it's something I hope I get. A foot-in-the-door kind of internship...we'll see.
Other than that, I'm trying to enjoy the weather and trying to decide which book I'm going to read first (for fun!) when I'm done...there's so many sitting on my shelf, waiting to be read!
28 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment