My fish is dead. I managed to kill two fish in less than a week. Great.
I came home to that after having a shitty day at work - people claimed they updated the documents we asked them to and I was blatantly lied to. Yes there may have been some sort of misunderstanding, but I poked around in the electronic files and couldn't find any evidence that they had in fact done the work. I will ask them about it tomorrow when I'm not upset.
Also, I managed to completely piss off a coworker. I privately talked to them after a couple of hours and I think we're ok now, but it made for a very awkward end to an awkward meeting.
And I am terrified that something I can't talk about will happen (nothing life-or-death, just something at work). I have put a lot of work into this thing I can't talk about, and it would break my heart if it goes the wrong direction.
Needless to say I am very much looking forward to a weekend with my parents. I'm hoping Slasher will warm to Chris and I.
14 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You must be busy - No new postings! Tell Cris thank you again - It is MUCH faster. Love Mom
Post a Comment