Work has been extremely crazy over the past how many weeks. I finally cracked under the stress Thursday night (luckily I was at home!). Even though I felt really crummy, it felt good to release and even better, Friday turned out to not be as bad.
We are still trying to get the Council's budget published; we're pretty close to having it done, but since our boss is extremely busy, we haven't had anyone reviewing our work until the last minute. And changes take time, especially if it's a change to the system, in which case, it takes at least four hours or more.
And now we're down to just two of us since the third is on vacation for a week. Actually, I'm quite glad to have a reprieve from him because we have lots of communication problems which has only added to my stress. I'm trying to work on it, but he has severe tunnel vision and does not register social cues.
This weekend, I am planning to knit in my rocking chair. The gentle rocking and focusing on stitch by stitch helped me relax. Right now I am trying to reduce my stash of yarn by knitting all sorts of different stuff, mostly for MVNA. I'm going to try out some different stuffed animals today to work through some funky colored yarns I have.
24 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Relax and enjoy the weekend - Love Mom
knitting is definitely therapeutic - hope it helped!
Post a Comment