All of the knitting I've done lately has been stockings. I finally got through the band on Chris's stocking (which is mostly secret in the sense that Chris doesn't know what is on his stocking and which colors I am using). I've camped out in our bedroom for a few hours and pushed through the really slow part.
I'm very excited to be about halfway done with it. Then I need to finish Pokey's and then comes the really long process of tucking in all the threads. There are so many thread ends that I'm starting to worry that I won't get them done by Christmas. The good thing is even if I don't get all of the threads tucked in, we can still use them for Christmas, and I can finish them in the first couple months of 2009. And I thought I'd be able to knit myself one this year! haha
I will post pictures of them when I feel like it :)
14 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment