I enjoyed two great Christmases: first with Chris's family and second with my parents. Chris and I went down to his parents' place for Christmas Eve and Day. We watched some Christmas movies and lots of Wii was played :)
Then we went to my parents Friday afternoon where I gave my parents and Chris their stockings. I have to get the photos that were taken of them from Chris yet, so I'll post a picture later. The only one I truly had done was the one for my mom (and I actually finished it Saturday). One of my projects for January will be to finish those.
Another project that I'm going to undertake is making a quilt wall hanging. I had gotten oriental fabric a few years ago now, and it was supposed to be a project for my mom and me to do, but we never got around to it although we have been plotting it out in our minds all of this time. I just got a sewing machine for Christmas, so I decided to undertake the challenge. We'll see how we do, but I'm really excited to design it and try out the new machine. Yes I know, another crafty thing.
28 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment