I started biking to work again last week without any pain in my IT band. I'm glad I took a break from biking and basically everything else so that it could heal. I figure that it took about a month. I missed out on a long of great biking, but I'm working on making up for that now.
I got the first stocking done, but I need to fix the foot and toe. I expected to make some mistakes since I'm making up the pattern as I go, so this next stocking will go much smoother. I still can't believe how big these are. You wanted big stockings, right Mom?
I got through all of season 4 of Grey's Anatomy, so now I have to go back to watching just movies. Darn. Chris set up a TiVo for us, and it will take me a bit to get used to having it. We don't tend to watch regular TV, so it's weird to actually watch shows on TV rather than on the Internet. It is a good addition.
I've been researching more ways of reducing the amount of waste we produce. I've been looking into starting a compost bin right outside our door. I've asked my dad if he has any spare metal garbage cans, like the one that the bear got to (that way I don't have to drill as many holes - Mom, can you make sure that Dad reads his email? hee hee).
Back to cleaning...
01 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is planning on Emailing you tonight - out cutting fire wood now. How big are the stockings? Email a picture (tricky)..Patty brought the twins over for Halloween - both were Princesses - good thing because Kristina thinks she is a "big girl" now. Dad said she didn't even want to go to the Camp Olson Halloween Party!
Post a Comment