Before I was a little bit nervous with the co-worker leaving, but now I'm ready for them to be gone. I'm not trying to sound mean, but it gets a bit frustrating when each of us spend at least two to three hours each day learning from this person, as she teaches us about stuff like where old archives are.
I realize that everyone's time is always stretched, especially where I work, but we couldn't have gone over this sort of thing like around the time all of us started? Maybe I'm being ridiculous, but it's frustrating. But she's just that way: you have to ask all the questions, even if you don't know what questions to ask.
Besides that, I had to go home early today because I've got a nasty cold. The plague is spreading everywhere, and the fact that I've been more stressed out than usual probably didn't help my immune system. I must say that I'm getting less stressed as I become more comfortable with the information for the long-term financial planning, and I'm becoming more confident that I'm not going to completely mess up the five-year plan (don't kid yourself - I was finding myself getting a slight headache each time someone mentioned the five-year financial direction before). Confidence (melded with lots of research and time) worked wonders to stop those headaches.
21 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment