After barely scraping by at work (I felt like Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday should have been Friday, and guessing what: only one of those days was Friday), all I wanted to do was nothing this weekend. Well, we didn't do nothing, but it was a very good weekend.
Yesterday we hung out at the apartment doing paperwork (Chris) and knitting (me) and went to dinner with Chris's parents, Kim and Kim's friend Becca. It was a nice day. Then today, we went to the Minnesota Zoo. We wanted to see the bears! It was a very cool exhibit. I hadn't been to the Zoo for a very long time, so it was fun to see everything.
My favorite exhibit was the prairie dogs - yes, the prairie dogs. They were extremely amusing to watch and so damn cute. I know that farmers hate them, but I certainly don't! Chris will have some pictures up eventually of them. Very social animals, that's for sure.
In the meantime, you should check out his blog to see some random pictures of Pokey. And then check out some pictures that I took of our boating adventure. Granted, some of these pictures were not taken by me, but all of the ones of Chris and John were. Damn I'm good! haha
17 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah you're good! Taking photos on a rocking boat isn't easy, but you came up with lots of good ones!
Post a Comment