This week I'm in training for our new budgeting software. It's directly south of MOA which makes for fairly easy access. I'm driving all this week - bad I know.
The training has allowed me to work on my mom's afghan - the small squares are easy to transport and work on during breaks. Plus, the pattern for these are very simple, so I don't have to worry about carrying along the instructions. I bought all of the yarn I think I need on Monday. I tried my best to match the yarn colors, but, not surprisingly, the colors aren't perfect (close enough though). The only color that seemed to match almost perfectly was the orange. Good thing too since most of the border is orange!
I only have 12 more squares to do, which will go quickly. I'm excited to lay everything out this weekend so I can figure out how to best blend the different colors. Before that, I need to tie off all those yarn tails, then comes sewing all of those squares together. This is certainly a big (and enjoyable) project!
17 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am excited to see the finished project.
Did you get the car tabs yet?
Love Mom
Post a Comment